Estate Planning Lawyer in Richmond
Midlothian Attorney Handling Probate, Wills, Trusts, & More
Uncomfortable though it may be to consider, the importance of having a plan in place for your final wishes cannot be overstated. The stress of grief is more than enough for your loved ones to endure, without the added pressure of dealing with logistics. Regardless of your age or health, estate planning is critical. At DeFazio Bal, our Richmond estate planning attorneys work relentlessly to ensure that your last wishes are carried out precisely as you intended.
- We can help you cover a variety of estate planning needs, including:
- Wills and trusts, which detail your final wishes in regards to finances, property, and healthcare.
- Elder law, which includes to planning for the possibility of incapacity.
- Tax Planning, which helps minimize the tax burden on any beneficiaries you may have.
- Asset protection, which shields things such as investments and businesses in your name.
- Probate, which is on the side of the beneficiary and helps ensure your will is executed to your specifications.
Call our Richmond estate planning lawyers today at (804) 250-3729 to give you and your loved ones peace of mind.
What DeFazio Bal Can Do for You
The process of estate planning is a complicated one. There is a huge amount to consider: how do you want assets, investments, property, and life insurance to be distributed? Who has power of attorney in the event that you are unable to make decisions? Who gains custody of any children you may have? These are difficult but hugely important questions. Our Richmond estate planning lawyers have the knowledge and experience to help you answer all of these and more.
Peace of Mind for You & Your Family
When a loved one passes away, the last thing most people want to think about is spending months or even years in probate court. We believe that their priority should be on healing and celebrating the life of someone they love. You can help make this happen.
Don't delay. Contact us today and schedule an appointment to get your affairs in order. Your family deserves it.
We serve the following localities: Chesterfield County including Chester, Chesterfield, and Midlothian; Henrico County including Glen Allen; Goochland County including Goochland; Hanover County including Ashland, Hanover, and Mechanicsville; Albemarle County including Charlottesville, Crozet, and Scottsville; Caroline County including Bowling Green and Ruther Glen; and Richmond.