DeFazio Bal In the Media
Headlines on Our Richmond Attorneys
The dedication that we have to maintaining excellence in our practice can sometimes get the attention of the local media. We are always immensely proud to have our achievements and accolades recognized in the news, and want to share these stories with our clients. We also occasionally like to include articles relevant to our practice area, to keep clients informed of changes in the field that may be relevant to them.
- Attorney Nupur Sidhu Bal on YWCA Board of Directors
- Attorney Nupur Sidhu Bal Recognized as Leaders in the Law in 2018
- Attorney Nupur Sidhu Bal Named One of Virginia Business Magazine's Legal Elite
- Attorney Nupur Sidhu Bal Selected to Top 40 Under 40 by Style Weekly
- Take a look at some of the stories relating to family law, and to our own Richmond family law attorneys at DeFazio Bal below.
- Shareholder Nupur Bal receives the Sandra P. Thompson award from the Virginia Bar Association for outstanding work and long term service at the VBA Annual meeting in Williamsburg (January 2017)
- Shareholder Nupur Bal appointed to Children’s Hospital Foundation as Junior Board member
- Shareholder Nupur Bal named to Virginia Business Magazine’s Legal Elite in 2016 for the 3rd consecutive year
- Attorneys David DeFazio and Nupur Bal named as Virginia Super Lawyers for 2016
- Shareholder Nupur Bal asked to serve on the Virginia Access to Justice Commission Pro Bono Coordinating Consortium by the Virginia Supreme Court
- Shareholder Nupur Bal named to the Board of the Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association as CLE Chair
- Shareholder Nupur Bal being named to Virginia Lawyers' Weekly's list of the Most Influential Women in Virginia
- Shareholder David DeFazio named among "Leaders in the Law"
- Gunman shoots at Chesterfield lawyer
- Chesterfield Bar endorses 11 to succeed 2 county judges
- More Va. jurisdictions putting court information online
- Family law practice now open
Contact us to speak with one of our experienced lawyers about your legal matter.